Fiber laser cutting machine used in sheet metal processing industry
With the development of modern machinery processing industry, the requirements for the quality and precision of cutting have been continuously improved, and the requirements for improving production efficiency, reducing production costs, and having high-efficiency automatic cutting functions are also increasing. As a part of the cutting machine industry, the products we provide will be the most modern and technological. Welcome everyone to discuss cooperation. Details:/
Traditional cutting methods include flame cutting, plasma cutting, water jet cutting, line cutting and punching. Laser cutting, as an emerging technological method in recent years, irradiates laser beams with high energy density onto the workpiece to be machined. Local heat is melted, and then high-pressure gas is used to blow slag away to form a slit. Laser cutting has the following advantages.
1. Slit narrow, high precision, good kerf roughness, no post-processing reprocessing after cutting.
2. The laser processing system itself is a set of computer system, which can be conveniently arranged and modified, and is suitable for individualized processing. In particular, for some sheet metal parts with complicated contour and shape, the batch number is relatively small and the product life cycle is not long. Measured from the perspective of technology, economic cost, and time, it is not worthwhile to make molds. Laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
3. The energy density of laser processing is very large, the action time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, the thermal stress is small, and the laser is non-mechanical contact processing. It has no mechanical stress on the workpiece and is suitable for precision machining.
4. The high energy density of the laser is sufficient to melt any metal, and it is particularly suitable for processing some materials with high hardness, high brittleness, and high melting point that are difficult to process by other processes.
5. Low processing costs. One-time investment in equipment is expensive, but continuous, large-scale processing eventually reduces the processing cost of each part.
6. Laser is non-contact processing, small inertia, high processing speed, with the CAD / CAM software programming of the CNC system, saving time and convenience, the overall efficiency is high.
7. The laser has a high degree of automation, can be completely closed, no pollution, low noise, and greatly improve the operating environment of the operator.
Fiber laser cutting machine advantages over early laser cutting:
1. The laser is transmitted to the focusing head through the optical fiber, and the flexible connection is easy to implement with the production line to achieve automation.
2. The ideal beam quality of the fiber greatly improves the cutting quality and work efficiency.
3. The extremely high stability of the fiber laser and the long life of the pump diode determine that it is not necessary to adjust the current to adapt to the aging problem of the xenon lamp like a conventional lamp-pumped laser, which greatly improves the stability of production and the consistency of the product. Sex.
4. The fiber-optic laser's photoelectric conversion efficiency is higher than 25%, and the system consumes less power, has a smaller volume and occupies less space.